Welcome to
Devine Claims Consultants

Insurance Loss Assessors

If your home or business property has suffered damage then contact Devine Claims Consultants for help

Devine Claims Consultants

Devine Claims Consultants Alan Devine is an experienced, professional and pragmatic insurance loss assessor. Devine Claims Consultants specialise in all types of residential, commercial and agricultural property claims. With over 20 years' experience, you can trust Devine Claims Consultants to get you the best possible settlement within the terms of your insurance policy.

Our clients' needs are our number one priority and we will always present your interest to your insurer positively and to your benefit.

If your home, business or farm property has suffered from damage or loss then call Devine Claims Consultants as soon as possible and are available to undertake our work for you nationwide.

Devine Claims Consultants provides expert consultancy advice in the areas of Civil Engineering, Construction, Quantity Surveying and Health & Safety. At Devine Claims Consultants, we offer a comprehensive and expert-led service.

House/Kitchen/Chimney Fire

Flood/Storm Damage

Burst Pipes


Escape of Oil

Commercial Fire

Value at Risk Surveys

Business Interruption Claims

Contact Devine Claims Consultants for more information on our range of Insurance Loss Assessment services

Expert Loss Assessors

A regulated loss assessor is a qualified professional intermediary registered with the Central Bank of Ireland who assesses and quantifies property damage that has occurred, also known as the loss.

Devine Claims Consultants offer an expert loss assessment service for all kinds of property damage, whether that be from fire, smoke, storm, flood, oil spills, burst water/oil pipes, fallen trees and so on. A loss assessor should be called as soon as the loss occurs.

A professional and skilled loss assessor will be able to properly assess the situation and evaluate the loss fully. They also understand and implement the proper procedures required to negotiate insurance claims on your behalf. Claiming through an insurance company can be very stressful and confusing. Devine Claims Consultants will deal with your insurance company and their Loss Adjusters on your behalf to help guarantee a successful beneficial outcome.

With over 20 years experience in the civil engineering, construction and property claims sectors as assessors, we know how the claim process works and develops and how to bring it to fruition whereby all parties are satisfied. We work with many different insurance companies on a daily basis and we have deep understanding of how their policies work. We ensure that a comprehensive survey of your property damage is fully evaluated so that there are no surprises down the line after the claim is settled and your file is closed with insurers. We are the best at what we do.

Devine Claims Consultants FAQ

  • I need a loss assessor near me- where are you based?

    Devine Claims Consultants is a Dublin & Roscommon loss assessor service offering professional loss assessment for domestic and commercial properties across Dublin, Roscommon, Sligo, Longford, Westmeath, and the surrounding areas.

  • How much do you charge? Remuneration Structure as per our Terms of Business

    Our fee for the claim handling service we offer you is 10% (plus VAT @23%, the relevant professional rate) of the gross settlement figure, regardless of any underinsurance you may have. Having your property insured adequately is your responsibility. Refer to the rebuild calculator on the www.scsi.ie website for further insightful knowledge on the topic.

    We reserve the right to amend this fee should the complexity of the service result in an increase in the time spent in claim negotiation on your behalf.

    We confirm that any addition to the above percentage fee may be agreed with you in advance of any increased charge being applied. Our Loss Assessing services will cease to apply during further fee negotiation.

    Loss Assessing fees are payable directly to our firm 10 days from issue of the settlement cheque by the Insurance Company.

  • What type of damage do you assess?

    We assess a wide range of domestic and commercial property damage including water damage, oil leak damage, house fire damage, intentional malicious damage, storm damage, and more.

  • Can I appoint my own loss assessor when filing an insurance claim?

    Yes. You are entitled to choose your own loss assessor when filing a claim. Get in touch with our Roscommon & Dublin loss assessors to discuss whether our services would be a good fit for your requirements.