A loss assessor is a third party who offers professional and unbiased investigative services to inspect damage to property and help a claimant with their insurance claims.
- 25/08/2021 0 CommentsIs It Worth Hiring a Loss Assessor?Read More
- 16/10/2020 0 CommentsReducing the Risk of a House Fire in WinterRead More
As we enter the cold winter months, it may come as no surprise that the instances if house fires are set to increase. During this time, we rely more on our boilers, heating systems and fires to keep us warm and cosy. As we are all home more often, there is also an increased strain or our electrical system.
- 04/09/2020 0 CommentsAdvantages of Employing a Loss AssessorRead More
Insurance companies operate with their own best interests in mind. As such, there is no guarantee that they will pay you the full settlement that you deserve. By employing the services of a loss assessor, you give yourself the best chance possible to receive the compensation that you are entitled to.
- 07/08/2020 0 CommentsWater Damage Insurance Claims – What You Should & Shouldn’t DoRead More
When water damage occurs, be it from flooding or a burst pipe, it is easy to feel stressed and anxious. For both homeowners and businesses, trying to assess the level of damage, remove the water from the property, arrange or repairs, and get back into the property, and filing a water damage insurance claim are all very overwhelming tasks.
- 17/07/2020 0 CommentsInsurance Claims for Fires in Commercial PremisesRead More
When a fire occurs in a commercial property, there are many elements that need to be considered to make an accurate and authentic insurance claim, from damage caused to business assets and the inability to make a trade to the cost of repairs and employees not able to work.