Request a Consultation Online Today

Snag List For New Builds Consultations

Structural Survey Report Consultations

Third Party Liability/Motor Claims

Third Party Liability or Third Party Insurance is the minimum level of car insurance required by law. Third party liability covers the insured’s legal liability for a third party’s loss, damage or injury to your property, business or farm buildings/stock. The policy does not provide any benefit to the insured but if your property is affected by a third party car accident (caused by someone else) you can claim compensation from their insurance policy which will not affect your own.

Car accidents can range in severity, but even small accidents can cause extreme damage or injury. Devine Claims Consultants has many years experience with third party liability vehicular insurance claims. Our expert and knowledgeable loss assessors will effectively determine the extent of the damage caused and loss suffered. With our in-depth knowledge of vehicular insurance claims and insurance company’s settlement procedures, we will negotiate on your behalf to maximise your entitlement under the insurance policy.

If you’ve suffered an injury or your car was damaged in an accident that wasn’t your fault then contact Devine Claims Consultants before you make a claim

Devine Claims Consultants – Car Insurance Claims

Being involved in a car accident can be a very distressing event. Depending on the extent of the damage and the severity of the accident the personal injury can be quite extreme and your car may even be written off. All of this stress is not helped by the insurance claims process. Even the smallest of claims can lead to complications. Handling this by yourself can be stressful and tiring, and in the end, many receive far less than they are entitled to.

Devine Claims Consultants has over 20 years experience in claims management. Our expert and knowledgeable loss assessors will effectively determine the extent of the damage, loss and injury caused by the car accident. We have an in-depth knowledge of third party liability and motor insurance claims and will ensure you receive the full settlement you are entitled to.