House Fires

A fire in your home can cause structural damage that is both visible and invisible. Similarly, smoke and soot can spread throughout the house and extend to areas where the fire did not even reach, that you know of. When this soot breaks down it becomes corrosive and will cause damage to electrical appliances, meaning that your home is susceptible to further damages in the future.

A professional loss assessor, as in Devine Claims Consultants, will effectively assess the damage caused by fire, smoke, water and other factors and then negotiate a satisfactory settlement to your benefit and satisfaction.

Devine Claims Consultants has much experience and success negotiating claims for:

  • House fires

  • Kitchen Fires

  • Chimney Fires

  • Protein Fires

If your home has been damaged by fire then contact Devine Claims Consultants before you make a claim

Devine Claims Consultants – Fire Claims

A fire in your home is a very overwhelming and upsetting event. This is not helped by the insurance claims process as it can be prolonged. Even a small fire can lead to complications. Handling this by yourself can be stressful and tiring, and in the end, many receive far less than they are entitled to.

Devine Claims Consultants has over 20 years experience dealing with house fire claims and the aftermath for families when this terrible event occurs. Our expert and knowledgeable loss assessors will effectively determine the extent of the damage caused, allowing for damage that may not be obvious at first. We have an in-depth knowledge of house fire insurance claims and ensure that you receive the full settlement that you are entitled to.

Frequently Asked Questions about House Fire Claims

  • How can I find out if a kitchen fire has damaged other parts of my house?

    If the fire was contained to the kitchen and put out before it spread to the rest of the house then it unlikely that there is immediate fire damage in other rooms. However, smoke and soot damage can spread much farther than the actual flames. At Devine Claims Consultants we will conduct a thorough inspection of your entire home to identify what areas of your home were damaged by soot and smoke.

  • My insurance company says that will only pay for repairs to my living room (where the fire happened) and not for damage anywhere else. Can they do this?

    Your insurance company is obligated to pay to repair and restore your home to its pre-loss or pre-damaged conditioned. If the fire itself or the smoke has caused damage to other rooms then the insurance company is obligated to pay for those repairs too. As an experienced loss assessor we will ensue that you receive the full level of compensation that you are entitled to.

  • Can I handle my fire insurance claim myself?

    Absolutely you can look after the fire insurance claim yourself without the assistance of a loss assessor. However, fire insurance claims are an extremely complicated procedure, and insurance companies will always take steps to maximise their bottom line. By hiring a professional loss assessor, like Devine Claims Consultant, you will have an experienced industry expert helping you navigate the process and fighting your corner for you.